26 de jul. de 2005


Quem Viu a Música do Black Donkey à Algumas Semanas Atrás No Blog, e Acho Que o Cara é o Maior Embromation, Enganou-se!!! É Melhor Baixar a Música Pra Acompanhar a Letra.
ÊÊêêêêê !
Did you hod big ?
Hash to go come kill air
Hash to go to roll in rime staim baden but it no be there
Hash to brought hod big Hash to go come on me lay
Hot to go hod to my shine old start ilumien
I low put my can song no latch stud would bill
Elly slip share a foyd rustend na puta que pariu.
Hot spend rolly rod chenny by
Holle rog fay stand
I skeep it rolly love
I'd black rally hi nine my dad start rod boys
Rally Bligh sore, Rally Blond sore, Rally black, Rally I and shine bond to start to rod boys,
Rondy bloy shoy, Rondy bloy shoy.
Rally block channy many hi main to start to need go raw
(Sanfona, Zabumba e Triângulo comendo)
Zé matuto foi à praia, só pra ver como é que é Vai ... dá bola ... na rabichola na cadeira da mulher (2x) (A parte que é em Português não dá pra entender.)
How my flow to McFly ?
No light to stunt road bill And limit share a foyd
How stunt stend red bee eye
Are punny rally flack channy hi
Hope rustend by take eyes to code floy
Hi fake 'n' rally by nine my fast car to rod boy
Add plastic more, add splash more
Ranny black ranny mine straight hi but start to lack coshoy
Add ploc more, add ploc more
Are black rare mainline staim baden start to rod boys